Thursday 26 May 2011

Definitely random mumblings

YOU KNOW WHAT – I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ANY MORE

YOU CAN GO SCREW WHO YOU LIKE

YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU LIKE

I DON’T CARE!!!!!

I am tired of crying over you and what you are doing to me

Tracy James
Cocacola girl
Sarah Dibley
Misty Tim/Ella

These are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.  I don’t actually care if you have screwed them or not.  You are fucking with my mind.  Are you trying to send me insane – cos it’s working.

It’s all about you and what you want – whatever you want you get – amateur radio, flying, going to America for it, fireworks shit, now disco stuff.  And who is there at the bottom of it – that’s right me.  Trailing along pleasing everyone apart from me.  Well that’s over – it’s now about me and what i want now.

I am fed up of you deliberately not mentioning her name.  Even when I know she is where you are.  Card from all her friends – written by her and her only – that’s a bit creepy isn’t it. 

Why would she send you a wish list of pervy gear?

Why is your phone locked – it never has been before – why now.

So many fb messages on your phone bill – chat?

Why would you want to go and pick her up with flowers and chocs – you don’t even do that for me.

You make me sick

Websites – your profile is on at least 2 dating websites if not more.  That’;s why you get message from them – they are not junk – you signed up for them.  Married and looking??????  You boast about being married for 17 years and not wanting to split up.  This would only happen if you get found out!!!!

26/5/11

No comments:

Post a Comment