Tuesday 28 June 2011

Conversation Starter?

Well, he hasn't said anything to me.  But the eldest is still here so he probably wouldn't.


I am running it through in my mind because he is not going to tell me.


Maybe I should ask him if he wants to hear a funny story about a married man that I heard who got a woman pregnant.
Or should it be


"Here's a conversation, feel free to drop in at any time - how was your day at work dear?"


Do I do it by text, by email or in person?


However it happens, it's not going to be easy.


I told another friend today.  She asked me if I was ok and I just broke down and told her what has been going on.


It's the final straw that has broken me.  I could just about cope with internet stuff, chat and even trying to arrange meet-ups.  But this is a step too far.


I have got to do something soon because it is killing me.  I am a wreck.  I am so glad that the girls aren't at home this week.  The youngest is at her boyfriends with the baby, the middle one is in and out at college and work and the eldest is only here for 24 hours recovering after her operation.  She will be off home later.

No comments:

Post a Comment