Thursday 2 June 2011

My Fault

No matter what happens, it will probably be my fault.  I am too fat, I am too boring, I can’t be bothered.  All probably true but I have been worn down.

What is it with swingers clubs?  

I now find you have been to another one.  Not just the one in Newport but one near London as well!!!  I know you have been because of one of the websites you belong to.  

Yay, another obsession to add to your list.  Do you remember when it was the Church?  You were obsessed with it and wanted to visit.  You were always on their website, trying to hook up with someone.  I think we only went to Newport for our anniversary weekend because you thought you could get me to go there.  What other reason was there to go to such a strange place?

Whatever you want, you get, in the material sense.  

Amateur radio, a motor bike, sheds, flying, disco equipment, computer equipment, tents, cameras, watches, your car, your leather suite.  Thousands and thousands of pounds spent!!!  

You always have to have the best, the most expensive.  

I don’t say anything about it because you would get it anyway!!  

We were supposed to get a new bathroom when we re-mortgaged.  No such luck.  The extra money was spent on the car.  

20 years I have been waiting to get some of the decorating done – that’s never going to happen, is it?

02/06/11

No comments:

Post a Comment