Friday 24 June 2011

Was it worth it?

Was it worth it?  

Was she good?  

How many times did you fuck her?  

How many people are laughing at me?  

Did you have a good laugh at my expense?  Poor stupid cow sitting at home.  She won’t know.  

How long is it going to be until you tell me?  

How many other people know about you and her?  

Were you fucking her when we met for lunch?  

I should have followed my instincts.  I have not been wrong so far, just never followed them up.

How are you going to explain this to your mum, to your friends, to our children?  

You are a fucking idiot and you can fuck off.  I have had enough of worrying about what you are doing.  I am trying to behave normally but it is so hard to do.  

I feel sick every time I kiss you.  I don’t want to feel that but I do.  I imagine you kissing her and it makes me want to punch you.  

It’s taken all the strength I have not to go to where she works and thump her. 

I will wait for you to tell me.  I want to make you suffer and have to tell me yourself.

24/6/11

No comments:

Post a Comment