Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Deed is Done

Well the deed is done. I put a couple of status updates on my FB, one saying d-day soon and the other saying dirty bit. The first related to uni and the second to a song. He text me saying that he assumed the updates were about us. 

I explained what they were and asked if he had something on his mind to make him think they were. He said he had but so did I and that his main problem was that he didn't feel anything anymore.



I said that still didn't answer my question. He said it kind of did. And he said I could hardly look at him or talk to him anymore.

I simply said that maybe I couldn't at the moment. He asked why that was. I said "this is a conversation. Maybe you could man up and drop it into it" and not to turn it on me. This was a reference to the conversation that was between him and another person. He said he wasn't sure what I was saying. 

Then I told him they story of the married man who thought it was fun to mess with a woman half his age and get her pregnant. I did then tell him that I had not wanted to do this in a text conversation. He said that was probably a fair comment and perhaps we should talk when he gets home (after doing a gig). I asked him if this was what he had expected me to say and don't forget to phone her and tell her that I know. He said he would rather not.

I asked him how many other people know and he said him, his brother, her, whoever she has told and whoever told me. I know that more people know, certainly of her friends.

He said he is still trying to convince her to get rid of it but that if she know I know then she may well keep it anyway.

I then told him that I don't care either way. As far as I was concerned our marriage is over.

He said that was his concern but I hadn't wanted to go out or stay in with or have married relations with him for years.

I told him I was not going to have this turned on me and have him make it my fault. The only thing I am guilty of is not saying something sooner and being a doormat.

I haven't heard any more yet - but he is at work.

I feel like shit.



He won't be home until midnight I expect, after his disco.

No comments:

Post a Comment