Tuesday 12 July 2011

Still Hanging In There

Well I am still hanging in there, just about.  No further forward, no further back. I've still got everything on hold until tomorrow when I see the Talking Therapies man and try to make some sort of sense of it in my head. I am still veering between rage and tears.

On the upside - I had a fab day out with a friend on Saturday. We went shopping and ate cakes.  Just a normal day with a lovely friend who I can talk to about nothing and about more serious things.

I had a chat with his brother at the weekend. He can't believe what has happened either. He had problems with his marriage and his wife left (very long story). He says that trust will form a major part of any future relationships that he has. He said that once trust has gone, what is there.  I have to agree somewhat with this.

I am going out with my MIL for lunch today. I am looking forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment